About The Author: Ben Odero
As a graduate English Literature student, for the past three years my life has been literature, writing, and analysis of countless different dramas, poems, and novels. At this point, I live and breathe words. The aim of my blog is to discuss books I’ve read in the past, and what I’m reading now – and tell you all what I think about them! So sit back, relax, and enjoy as I bring more reviews to the table!
- Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk
- YALC 2018: Best Time Ever!
- High-Rise by JG Ballard: A Review!
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn: A Review!
- Doing Something New
- On Writing
- So… I’m writing a book.
- American Vampire Vol. 1 – Scott Snyder and Stephen King
- A little piece I wrote in the middle of the night but forgot to post and fell asleep
- Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer: AKA The Weirdest Book I’ve read in a while.
- To 2018, and Beyond!
- Monday Musings: Literary Fiction in Trouble?
- Finding Inspiration in The Smallest of Places